Thursday, July 11, 2013

Intro to my blog!

I wanted a forum where I can write and maybe share my thoughts or ideas. So...I decided to blog. I don't read blogs and have never blogged before so, I have no idea if I am doing it right. But, I'll give it a try and see where it leads. I want to be able to talk about my feelings and my struggles. It seems like I always want to write things and put things down on paper...or type them out in the same fashion.

A little about Jessie:
I was born on 3 June 1981 in Sandusky, Ohio. I have one older sister and one younger brother. I have a younger half sister that I barely know. For certain reasons we don't talk. Maybe that will be a blog post some day. I spent my early childhood in Ohio and my later childhood in Tennessee. Shortly after turning 20, I joined the greatest Air Force in the world and currently still serving. I have 2 kids, ages 10 and 4, which their identity will not be revealed in this forum. The will be referred to as KL and K4, respectively. KL is my daughter and K4 is my son. Things I enjoy doing are working out, knitting/crocheting, visiting with my family, going to movies, and meeting new people. I also love my job and enjoy it very much.

I won't talk much about my job for a couple reasons...ok, one main reason. Most people don't get what I do. Usually, when I try to explain what I do, I get the dear in the headlights look as my job is very complex. The main reason, however, is that it's a security thing. I'd rather talk about other things as my head is full of stories and ideas.

So, there you have it. This is my intro. Please excuse any grammar or spelling issues that you may find. I know misspelling is a pet peeve of mine but I don't always catch them all. Also, words like there/their/they're and to/too/two and your/you're usually aren't a problem for me as those misusing those words are very annoying to me, I sometimes write/type the wrong one.

Welcome and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment